perjantai 1. helmikuuta 2008

Victorian lady - finished


I added a very bold cluster of buttons. I mean very bold! And a few other things. I tried to press the block, but it sure was difficult. Could not use enough hot iron because I was afraid that those tiny pearls might melt.. I have bitter experience with my ATC...

When looking at the photo the 2 dark buttons don't look nice. In real life the other is much darker, so they do not look as ridiculous. The photo is always ruthless - so maybe I'll have to replace the left one and put a smaller button instead.

Now I have to figure out what to do with her. Maybe a lid for a treasures' box?

1 kommentti:

Ati kirjoitti...

I really love this block Malla. I agree with you that the 2 buttons are a bit too dark, but in real it might fir very well. It would be an awesome lit for a box!