tiistai 20. marraskuuta 2007

Totally addicted....




I'm totally addicted, please forgive me I have also had plenty of time to devote on stitching.... I've been working on different blocks. I find it very useful to leave a block resting for a while. At the moment I like best this purple block. I have used complementary pale yellow threads and also coached one brighter narrow ribbon. The rough/shiny contrast looks nice where there is thick lazy daisies and shiny thin lace - only it was very difficult to photograph. Hope you get the idea.

2 kommenttia:

Momma Bear kirjoitti...

beautiful work!
Flora

Charlene kirjoitti...

Ah, but we did warn you, didn't we? It is addictive, and yours is paying off. Beautiful stitching you're doing on these lovely blocks. I agree - letting them 'rest' and coming back gives new perspective as does taking photos to see from a distance.